<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>8 Октомври 2026, 18:16</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>8 Октомври 2026, 18:16</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Hustle Gang - Here I Go feat. Mystikal (Explicit) + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12639#12639</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 15 Септември 2013, 08:07&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/urHjlL-6pXk&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/urHjlL-6pXk&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;[Verse 1]&lt;br /&gt;
Niggas try me, catch fifty first&lt;br /&gt;
Choppa so big nigga hit reverse&lt;br /&gt;
I'mma draw down on you and your partner so perfect&lt;br /&gt;
You gon' think this shit rehearsed &lt;br /&gt;
I can spit the verse but can't handle the repercussions&lt;br /&gt;
AK clips and Russians &lt;br /&gt;
Blood is rushing, cold-ass Swiss accounts&lt;br /&gt;
So you know the coats is Tuscan &lt;br /&gt;
Lady Ramkin - nigga, I'm a bear&lt;br /&gt;
Backwoods, weed, nigga, put it in the air&lt;br /&gt;
Black mead cover up the living room chair &lt;br /&gt;
Chinchillas cover up my bitches over there&lt;br /&gt;
Westside, I can make a killing over there&lt;br /&gt;
Eastside, I can't pimp without Slim&lt;br /&gt;
Spodee on deck, can't kill it without him&lt;br /&gt;
Three crazy, front pocket on dip - blow!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook]&lt;br /&gt;
I was kickin' my shit, just cooling, 'bout to smoke another O&lt;br /&gt;
Kickin' my feet up, y'all niggas cheaters, probably rollin' with your hoe&lt;br /&gt;
Now all these folks got somethin' to say&lt;br /&gt;
About where I be and where I go&lt;br /&gt;
I heard niggas was lookin' for me, pussy nigga, here I go&lt;br /&gt;
Here I go...&lt;br /&gt;
Here I go... (pussy nigga, here I go...)&lt;br /&gt;
Here I go...&lt;br /&gt;
Here I go...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 2]&lt;br /&gt;
Probably with your bitch - big butt, can't fit up in the Six&lt;br /&gt;
A hundred whole bucks'll get you two purple zips&lt;br /&gt;
A hundred whole bands made the AP glitch &lt;br /&gt;
She don't wanna fuck me, she wanna fuck my wrist&lt;br /&gt;
Tell her like Young Dro: &amp;quot;fuck that bitch&amp;quot; (I said fuck that bitch)&lt;br /&gt;
Bought a 357, went back to the neighbourhood, bought that bitch&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 3: T.I.]&lt;br /&gt;
You niggas better go on with the buster shit&lt;br /&gt;
I send 50 then empty out another clip&lt;br /&gt;
I'm Westside ridin' my hooptie still&lt;br /&gt;
On the phone seeing where my little cousin is&lt;br /&gt;
(I'm on the Southside right now)&lt;br /&gt;
(It ain't nothin' in the whip but some dope and some tools)&lt;br /&gt;
And nigga we so deep, so don't even&lt;br /&gt;
If it ain't on me, I'm strapped like a fool, biotch! &lt;br /&gt;
(I know a nigga that cut work, bitch)&lt;br /&gt;
(Ride with bricks like it's no risk)&lt;br /&gt;
(Buddy, yay cost two bands)&lt;br /&gt;
I'm so ma'fuckin' focussed &lt;br /&gt;
But these niggas said they G? &lt;br /&gt;
They some pussies to me&lt;br /&gt;
Ten years in the game, still ain't richer than me&lt;br /&gt;
You don't like what I'm saying?&lt;br /&gt;
Hail Marys in your face right now&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, nigga, you've got love for me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 4]&lt;br /&gt;
I'm made for this - steak and lobster, my table's dish &lt;br /&gt;
Been kickin' this flavour shit&lt;br /&gt;
No Lacoste but this 'gator, bitch (watch out, bitch)&lt;br /&gt;
Dro is my brother from another mother, we made the clique&lt;br /&gt;
Me and Slim from Decatur, trick&lt;br /&gt;
Fuck with us, get your tater split&lt;br /&gt;
I spit rhymes like I'm 6'9 and my cadences &lt;br /&gt;
Leave pricks tryna depict lines &lt;br /&gt;
Clique tryna portray this shit (bitch)&lt;br /&gt;
Bitch I'm big time, don't play with this&lt;br /&gt;
I've got six 9s, when I clip mine &lt;br /&gt;
Your whole clique dying, Arcadians (yeah...)&lt;br /&gt;
Keep it 300, nigga&lt;br /&gt;
I you want the hoe, you'd better come and get her&lt;br /&gt;
It's a pimp in here, I ain't no baby sitter&lt;br /&gt;
I've got 30 shoes with 'gator in 'em (checks)&lt;br /&gt;
Pussy-ass niggas so lame, go all bare for the limelight (limelight)&lt;br /&gt;
Fuck what you heard, that chopper'll get a ma'fucka's mind right&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 4: Mystikal]&lt;br /&gt;
They be swinging on a trapper like a lumberjack &lt;br /&gt;
I'm doper than a drum full of crack&lt;br /&gt;
I get it popping light a lightning bolt&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, motherfucker, I got my thunder back&lt;br /&gt;
My looks made your sister wanna ride the dick&lt;br /&gt;
My beats made your brother wanna bow to rap&lt;br /&gt;
My smoke strong, made your daddy wanna roll a blunt&lt;br /&gt;
Your mama holler: &amp;quot;Ain't nobody got time for that!&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Turn from a human to a wolf on the song&lt;br /&gt;
Bitch I rip these shows, you can ask these hoes&lt;br /&gt;
They be standin' in the front screaming: &amp;quot;We want more!&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
I was at it for an hour&lt;br /&gt;
She couldn't catch her breath, but she still want more&lt;br /&gt;
After the show, I handle my motherfuckin' business&lt;br /&gt;
Need I say more?&lt;br /&gt;
T.I. sent me a song and said: &amp;quot;OG, merk that bitch!&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
He said it real familiar, and it was real familiar&lt;br /&gt;
So I lit up and hurt that bitch&lt;br /&gt;
Give a fuck? Never, sir&lt;br /&gt;
Don't give a shit, suck my dick&lt;br /&gt;
Give a damn, here I am - you lookin' for me, bitch?!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook]&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Hustle Gang - Here I Go feat. Mystikal.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12639#12639</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>15 Септември 2013, 08:07</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12639#12639</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>