<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>8 Октомври 2026, 08:51</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>8 Октомври 2026, 08:51</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Robin Thicke - All Tied Up (Official Music Video) + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12696#12696</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 23 Септември 2013, 13:55&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/v8f2EYdR3uw&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/v8f2EYdR3uw&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;Oooooh ohh yeah&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ohh ohh&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey, girl&lt;br /&gt;
I've been thinking&lt;br /&gt;
About you in see-through secrets&lt;br /&gt;
Crawling on my thousand thread count&lt;br /&gt;
Down, down, down&lt;br /&gt;
Play, play hard to get it&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause you know I love to chase that&lt;br /&gt;
Till you push me on the bed and start your show&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Baby 'cause I'm all tied up&lt;br /&gt;
Inside, come save me&lt;br /&gt;
I get lonely (I get lonely)&lt;br /&gt;
I get blue (I get blue)&lt;br /&gt;
I want you baby (I want you baby)&lt;br /&gt;
I need you (all I need is you)&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause I'm all tied up (ohh yeah yeah yeah oooh)&lt;br /&gt;
Inside, come save me&lt;br /&gt;
I get lonely (come save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I get blue (come save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I want you baby (come on baby)&lt;br /&gt;
I need you (all I need is you)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lay, lay across my pillow&lt;br /&gt;
As you make love to my ego&lt;br /&gt;
And you always treat me like a superstar&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, I'm so obsessed you,&lt;br /&gt;
Know I'm such a mess&lt;br /&gt;
But, when I see you get undressed and&lt;br /&gt;
Start your show&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Baby 'cause I'm all tied up&lt;br /&gt;
Inside, come save me&lt;br /&gt;
I get lonely (I get lonely)&lt;br /&gt;
I get blue (I get blue)&lt;br /&gt;
I want you baby (I want you baby)&lt;br /&gt;
I need you (all I need is you)&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause I'm all tied up (hey yeah yeah yeah yeah yey)&lt;br /&gt;
Inside, come save me&lt;br /&gt;
I get lonely (come save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I get blue (come save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I want you baby (all I...)&lt;br /&gt;
I need you (all I need is your love)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(I'm all tied up) girl, I'm so locked up inside&lt;br /&gt;
(I get blue) Ooh I need you, you got the key baby,&lt;br /&gt;
Only you can release me now (ooh)&lt;br /&gt;
(I'm all tied up) I need your love, ooh I need you to save me baby&lt;br /&gt;
(I need you) ooh you got the key, come on and set me free&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Baby 'cause I'm all tied up&lt;br /&gt;
Inside, come save me (uhh)&lt;br /&gt;
I get lonely (I get lonely)&lt;br /&gt;
I get blue (I get blue)&lt;br /&gt;
I want you baby (I want you baby)&lt;br /&gt;
I need you (all I need is you)&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause I'm all tied up (ohh yeah yeah yeeiiii)&lt;br /&gt;
Inside, come save me&lt;br /&gt;
I get lonely (come save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I get blue (come save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I want you baby (all I...)&lt;br /&gt;
I need you (all I need is you)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Baby 'cause I'm all tied up (all tied up)&lt;br /&gt;
Inside, come save me (I'm all tied up) (all tied up)&lt;br /&gt;
I get lonely (I'm so lonely)&lt;br /&gt;
I get blue (I get blue)&lt;br /&gt;
I want you baby (come on save me baby)&lt;br /&gt;
I need you (nothing without you)&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause I'm all tied up (ohh yeah yeah yeeaahhh)&lt;br /&gt;
Inside, come save me&lt;br /&gt;
I get lonely (come on just save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I get blue (come on just save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I want you baby (come on just save me)&lt;br /&gt;
I need you (I need your love)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Robin Thicke - All Tied Up.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12696#12696</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>23 Септември 2013, 13:55</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12696#12696</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>