<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>8 Октомври 2026, 21:49</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>8 Октомври 2026, 21:49</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Chris Brown - Till I Die ft. Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12718#12718</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 24 Септември 2013, 11:58&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/6OwdhRHWcrA&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/6OwdhRHWcrA&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;[Chris Brown:]&lt;br /&gt;
Yo, this Virginia&lt;br /&gt;
Straight from the country, right there with my kinfolk&lt;br /&gt;
Golds in my mouth and they put 26's on Benzo's&lt;br /&gt;
Dirt roads, back wood&lt;br /&gt;
They got weed but I've been dope&lt;br /&gt;
Ratchet, nigga we act hood&lt;br /&gt;
But I'm getting money with these white folk&lt;br /&gt;
Sippin and I'm faded, super medicated&lt;br /&gt;
Said she wanna check the pole&lt;br /&gt;
I said Okay Sarah Palin, so I lay down and lay in&lt;br /&gt;
A nigga gon' be faded, all the way to the AM&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook:]&lt;br /&gt;
More drink, pour it up&lt;br /&gt;
More weed, roll it up&lt;br /&gt;
Whoa there ho, you know wassup&lt;br /&gt;
Quit hoggin' the blunt bitch, slow down&lt;br /&gt;
Pimps up, hoes down&lt;br /&gt;
Ass up, nose down&lt;br /&gt;
Damn bitch I do it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And this the life we chose&lt;br /&gt;
Workin' all night&lt;br /&gt;
Swear I'm never going broke&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm a do this till I die&lt;br /&gt;
And I ain't talking shit just cause I'm, just cause I'm...&lt;br /&gt;
(I'm high)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh God, oh God&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Big Sean:]&lt;br /&gt;
Ok, wow, bow&lt;br /&gt;
Look at me now, chief like a indian&lt;br /&gt;
Talkin in clouds, I'm high as a bitch&lt;br /&gt;
I'm talking to clouds&lt;br /&gt;
Off tree every night like I roam with the owls&lt;br /&gt;
I super soak that ho, show 'em no love just throw em a towel&lt;br /&gt;
Still rocking Louis Vuitton condom, cause I'm so fucking in style, wow&lt;br /&gt;
New crib, crash that. Drove here, cab back&lt;br /&gt;
Now knock that pussy out, yeah that's just a little cat nap&lt;br /&gt;
Hold up, hold up woah&lt;br /&gt;
Don't be smoking my shit, I be smoking that fire&lt;br /&gt;
She be smoking my dick&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook:]&lt;br /&gt;
More drink, pour it up&lt;br /&gt;
More weed, roll it up&lt;br /&gt;
Whoa there ho, you know wassup&lt;br /&gt;
Quit hoggin' the blunt bitch, slow down&lt;br /&gt;
Pimps up, hoes down&lt;br /&gt;
Ass up, nose down&lt;br /&gt;
Damn bitch I do it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And this the life we chose&lt;br /&gt;
Workin' all night&lt;br /&gt;
Swear I'm never going broke&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm a do this till I die&lt;br /&gt;
And I ain't talking shit just cause I'm, just cause I'm...&lt;br /&gt;
(I'm high)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Wiz Khalifa:]&lt;br /&gt;
Smoking, choking, always rollin' something&lt;br /&gt;
I don't need a key to start my car&lt;br /&gt;
Bitch I just push a button and did a show&lt;br /&gt;
Got a half a mill and spent it like it's nothing&lt;br /&gt;
Money flowing, never sober&lt;br /&gt;
Smoking till I got concussion, no discussion&lt;br /&gt;
Man I got a condo and got a big crib&lt;br /&gt;
Pounds all over my kitchen is&lt;br /&gt;
If I ain't on the road gettin' it&lt;br /&gt;
Then I'm in the hood where my niggas live&lt;br /&gt;
Did a tour, sold it out, just bought a pound 'bout to finish it&lt;br /&gt;
Now all my pasta got shrimp in it&lt;br /&gt;
You talk about and I'm living it&lt;br /&gt;
Fucking little bitch&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook:]&lt;br /&gt;
More drink, pour it up&lt;br /&gt;
More weed, roll it up&lt;br /&gt;
Whoa there ho, you know wassup&lt;br /&gt;
Quit hoggin' the blunt bitch, slow down&lt;br /&gt;
Pimps up, hoes down&lt;br /&gt;
Ass up, nose down&lt;br /&gt;
Damn bitch I do it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And this the life we chose&lt;br /&gt;
Workin' all night&lt;br /&gt;
Swear I'm never going broke&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm a do this till I die&lt;br /&gt;
And I ain't talking shit just cause I'm, just cause I'm...&lt;br /&gt;
(I'm high)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Chris Brown:]&lt;br /&gt;
Real nigga never frontin'&lt;br /&gt;
Cause when you got it all&lt;br /&gt;
Everybody want somethin'&lt;br /&gt;
Middle finger in the air no fist pump&lt;br /&gt;
And me, Sean and Wiz got this bitch jumping&lt;br /&gt;
Ah! Finally got this bitch jumping&lt;br /&gt;
Got this bitch jumpin'&lt;br /&gt;
Fly... that's me...&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Chris Brown - Till I Die ft. Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12718#12718</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>24 Септември 2013, 11:58</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12718#12718</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>