<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>10 Октомври 2026, 23:22</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>10 Октомври 2026, 23:22</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Eminem - Role Model (Official Music Video) + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12730#12730</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 24 Септември 2013, 17:58&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ubEublECnMU&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ubEublECnMU&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;OK, I'm going to attempt to drown myself &lt;br /&gt;
You can try this at home &lt;br /&gt;
You can be just like me!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mic check one two.. we recordin? &lt;br /&gt;
I'm cancerous, so when I diss you wouldn't wanna answer this&lt;br /&gt;
If you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus&lt;br /&gt;
I strangled you to death then I choked you again&lt;br /&gt;
Then break your fuckin legs till your bones poke through your skin&lt;br /&gt;
You beef wit me, I'ma even the score equally&lt;br /&gt;
Take you on Jerry Springer, and beat yer ass legally&lt;br /&gt;
I get you blunted off of funny home grown&lt;br /&gt;
Cause when I smoke out I hit the trees harder than Sonny Bono&lt;br /&gt;
(Ohh no!) So if I said I never did drugs&lt;br /&gt;
That would mean I lie AND get fucked more than the President does&lt;br /&gt;
Hillary Clinton tried to slap me and call me a pervert&lt;br /&gt;
I ripped her fuckin tonsils out and fed her sherbet (Bitch!)&lt;br /&gt;
My nerves hurt, and lately I'm on edge&lt;br /&gt;
Grabbed Vanilla Ice and ripped out his blonde dreads (Fuck you!)&lt;br /&gt;
Every girl I ever went out wit is goin lez&lt;br /&gt;
Follow me and do exactly what the song says:&lt;br /&gt;
smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school, kill people and drink&lt;br /&gt;
And jump behind the wheel like it was still legal&lt;br /&gt;
I'm dumb enough to walk in a store and steal&lt;br /&gt;
So I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauryn Hill&lt;br /&gt;
Some people only see that I'm white, ignorin skill&lt;br /&gt;
Cause I stand out like a green hat with a orange bill&lt;br /&gt;
But I don't get pissed, y'all don't even see through the mist&lt;br /&gt;
How the fuck can I be white, I don't even exist&lt;br /&gt;
I get a clean shave, bathe, go to a rave&lt;br /&gt;
Die from an overdose and dig myself up out of my grave&lt;br /&gt;
My middle finger won't go down, how do I wave?&lt;br /&gt;
And this is how I'm supposed to teach kids how to behave?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now follow me and do exactly what you see&lt;br /&gt;
Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!&lt;br /&gt;
I slap women and eat shrooms then O.D.&lt;br /&gt;
Now don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me and Marcus Allen went over to see Nicole&lt;br /&gt;
When we heard a knock at the door, must have been Ron Gold'&lt;br /&gt;
Jumped behind the door, put the orgy on hold&lt;br /&gt;
Killed em both and smeared blood in a white Bronco (we did it!)&lt;br /&gt;
My mind won't work if my spine don't jerk&lt;br /&gt;
I slapped Garth Brooks out of his Rhinestone shirt&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not a player just a ill rhyme sayer&lt;br /&gt;
That'll spray an Aerosol can up at the ozone layer (psssssssh)&lt;br /&gt;
My rap style's warped, I'm runnin out the morgue&lt;br /&gt;
witcha dead grandmother's corpse to throw it on your porch&lt;br /&gt;
Jumped in a Chickenhawk cartoon wit a cape on&lt;br /&gt;
And beat up Foghorn Leghorn with an acorn&lt;br /&gt;
I'm bout as normal as Norman Bates, with deformative traits&lt;br /&gt;
A premature birth that was four minutes late&lt;br /&gt;
Mother.. are you there? I love you&lt;br /&gt;
I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel&lt;br /&gt;
Will someone explain to my brain that I just severed&lt;br /&gt;
a main vein with a chainsaw and I'm in pain?&lt;br /&gt;
I take a breather and sighed; either I'm high, or I'm nuts&lt;br /&gt;
Cause if you ain't tiltin this room, neither am I&lt;br /&gt;
So when you see your mom with a thermometer shoved in her ass &lt;br /&gt;
Then it probably is obvious I got it on with her&lt;br /&gt;
Cause when I drop this solo shit it's over with&lt;br /&gt;
I bought Cage's tape, opened it, and dubbed over it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I came to the club drunk with a fake ID&lt;br /&gt;
Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!&lt;br /&gt;
I've been with 10 women who got HIV&lt;br /&gt;
Now don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!&lt;br /&gt;
I got genital warts and it burns when I pee&lt;br /&gt;
Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!&lt;br /&gt;
I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree&lt;br /&gt;
You probably wanna grow up to be just like me!!!&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Eminem - Role Model.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12730#12730</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>24 Септември 2013, 17:58</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12730#12730</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>