<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>10 Октомври 2026, 00:04</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>10 Октомври 2026, 00:04</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Zedd - Stay The Night feat. Hayley Williams (Video) + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12783#12783</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 1 Октомври 2013, 09:17&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/i-gyZ35074k&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/i-gyZ35074k&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;[Hayley Williams]&lt;br /&gt;
I know that we are upside down&lt;br /&gt;
So hold your tongue and hear me out&lt;br /&gt;
I know that we were made to break&lt;br /&gt;
So what? I don't mind&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds&lt;br /&gt;
Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes&lt;br /&gt;
I know that we were made to break&lt;br /&gt;
So what? I don't mind&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Doesn't mean we're bound for life&lt;br /&gt;
So oh oh, are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[beat break]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Doesn't mean we're bound for life&lt;br /&gt;
So oh oh, are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am fire gasoline, come pour yourself all over me&lt;br /&gt;
We'll let this place go down in flames only one more time&lt;br /&gt;
You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds&lt;br /&gt;
Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes&lt;br /&gt;
I know that we were made to break&lt;br /&gt;
So what? I don't mind&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Doesn't mean we're bound for life&lt;br /&gt;
So oh oh, are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Night night night night night....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[beat break]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ARE YOU GONNA STAY THE NIGHT&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[beat break]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
Doesn't mean we're bound for life&lt;br /&gt;
So oh oh, are you gonna stay the night&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Zedd:] are you gonna stay the night, are you gonna stay the night, oh oh, are you gonna stay the night&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Zedd - Stay The Night feat. Hayley Williams.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12783#12783</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>1 Октомври 2013, 09:17</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12783#12783</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>