<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>7 Октомври 2026, 18:16</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>7 Октомври 2026, 18:16</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Icona Pop - I Love It ft. Charli XCX (Music Video) + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12793#12793</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 2 Октомври 2013, 22:26&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/UxxajLWwzqY&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/UxxajLWwzqY&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.&lt;br /&gt;
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.&lt;br /&gt;
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.&lt;br /&gt;
I crashed my car into the bridge.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.&lt;br /&gt;
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.&lt;br /&gt;
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.&lt;br /&gt;
I crashed my car into the bridge.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way&lt;br /&gt;
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space&lt;br /&gt;
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch&lt;br /&gt;
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love it!&lt;br /&gt;
I love it!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.&lt;br /&gt;
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.&lt;br /&gt;
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.&lt;br /&gt;
I crashed my car into the bridge.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way&lt;br /&gt;
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space&lt;br /&gt;
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch&lt;br /&gt;
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care, I love it, I love it.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't care.&lt;br /&gt;
I love it.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Icona Pop - I Love It ft. Charli XCX.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12793#12793</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>2 Октомври 2013, 22:26</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12793#12793</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>