<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>10 Октомври 2026, 22:07</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>10 Октомври 2026, 22:07</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>One Direction - Story of My Life (Music Video) + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12824#12824</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 8 Ноември 2013, 13:18&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/W-TE_Ys4iwM&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/W-TE_Ys4iwM&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain&lt;br /&gt;
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days&lt;br /&gt;
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones&lt;br /&gt;
It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I'll be gone, gone tonight&lt;br /&gt;
The ground beneath my feet is open wide&lt;br /&gt;
The way that I've been holding on too tight&lt;br /&gt;
With nothing in between&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life&lt;br /&gt;
I take her home&lt;br /&gt;
I drive all night to keep her warm&lt;br /&gt;
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life&lt;br /&gt;
I give her hope&lt;br /&gt;
I spend her love&lt;br /&gt;
Until she's broke&lt;br /&gt;
Inside&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change&lt;br /&gt;
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage&lt;br /&gt;
I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill&lt;br /&gt;
Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I'll be gone, gone tonight&lt;br /&gt;
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright&lt;br /&gt;
The way that I've been holding on so tight&lt;br /&gt;
With nothing in between&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life&lt;br /&gt;
I take her home&lt;br /&gt;
I drive all night to keep her warm&lt;br /&gt;
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life&lt;br /&gt;
I give her hope&lt;br /&gt;
I spend her love&lt;br /&gt;
Until she's broke&lt;br /&gt;
Inside&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I'll be waiting for this time to come around&lt;br /&gt;
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life&lt;br /&gt;
I take her home&lt;br /&gt;
I drive all night to keep her warm&lt;br /&gt;
And time is frozen&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life&lt;br /&gt;
I give her hope (give her hope)&lt;br /&gt;
I spend her love&lt;br /&gt;
Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)&lt;br /&gt;
Inside&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)&lt;br /&gt;
The story of my life&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; One Direction - Story of My Life.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12824#12824</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>8 Ноември 2013, 13:18</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12824#12824</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>