<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>7 Октомври 2026, 21:36</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>7 Октомври 2026, 21:36</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Eminem - Rap God (Explicit Music Video) + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12833#12833</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 28 Ноември 2013, 09:39&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/XbGs_qK2PQA&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/XbGs_qK2PQA&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;[Intro:]&lt;br /&gt;
Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings&lt;br /&gt;
But I'm only going to get this one chance&lt;br /&gt;
(Six minutes, six minutes)&lt;br /&gt;
Something's wrong, I can feel it&lt;br /&gt;
(Six minutes, six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)&lt;br /&gt;
Just a feeling I've got&lt;br /&gt;
Like something's about to happen&lt;br /&gt;
But I don't know what&lt;br /&gt;
If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble&lt;br /&gt;
Big trouble ? and if he is as bananas as you say&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not taking any chances&lt;br /&gt;
You were just what the doctor ordered&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Bridge:]&lt;br /&gt;
I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God&lt;br /&gt;
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod&lt;br /&gt;
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slapbox, slapbox?&lt;br /&gt;
They said I rap like a robot, so call me Rapbot&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 1:]&lt;br /&gt;
But for me to rap like a computer must be in my genes&lt;br /&gt;
I got a laptop in my back pocket&lt;br /&gt;
My pen'll go off when I half-cock it&lt;br /&gt;
Got a fat knot from that rap profit&lt;br /&gt;
Made a living and a killing off it&lt;br /&gt;
Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office&lt;br /&gt;
With Monica Lewinsky feeling on his nut-sack&lt;br /&gt;
I'm an MC still as honest&lt;br /&gt;
But as rude and as indecent as all hell&lt;br /&gt;
Syllables, killaholic (Kill 'em all with)&lt;br /&gt;
This slickety, gibbedy, hibbedy hip hop&lt;br /&gt;
You don't really wanna get into a pissing match&lt;br /&gt;
With this rappidy rap&lt;br /&gt;
Packing a Mac in the back of the Ac&lt;br /&gt;
Pack backpack rap, yep, yackidy-yac&lt;br /&gt;
Now the exact same time&lt;br /&gt;
I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing that&lt;br /&gt;
I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin' table&lt;br /&gt;
Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half&lt;br /&gt;
Only realized it was ironic&lt;br /&gt;
I was signed to Aftermath after the fact&lt;br /&gt;
How could I not blow? All I do is drop F-bombs&lt;br /&gt;
Feel my wrath of attack&lt;br /&gt;
Rappers are having a rough time period&lt;br /&gt;
Here's a maxipad&lt;br /&gt;
It's actually disastrously bad&lt;br /&gt;
For the wack while I'm masterfully constructing this masterpiece yeah&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Bridge:]&lt;br /&gt;
Cause I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God&lt;br /&gt;
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod&lt;br /&gt;
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slapbox, slapbox?&lt;br /&gt;
Let me show you maintaining this shit ain't that hard, that hard&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 2:]&lt;br /&gt;
Everybody want the key and the secret to rap&lt;br /&gt;
Immortality like I have got&lt;br /&gt;
Well, to be truthful the blueprint's&lt;br /&gt;
Simply rage and youthful exuberance&lt;br /&gt;
Everybody loves to root for a nuisance&lt;br /&gt;
Hit the earth like an asteroid&lt;br /&gt;
Did nothing but shoot for the moon since (PEEYOOM)&lt;br /&gt;
MC's get taken to school with this music&lt;br /&gt;
Cause I use it as a vehicle to bust the rhyme&lt;br /&gt;
Now I lead a new school full of students&lt;br /&gt;
Me? I'm a product of Rakim&lt;br /&gt;
Lakim Shabazz, 2Pac n'&lt;br /&gt;
W.A., Cube, hey, Doc, Ren&lt;br /&gt;
Yella, Eazy, thank you, they got Slim&lt;br /&gt;
Inspired enough to one day grow up&lt;br /&gt;
Blow up and be in a position&lt;br /&gt;
To meet Run DMC, induct them&lt;br /&gt;
Into the motherfuckin' Rock n'&lt;br /&gt;
Roll Hall of Fame even though I walk in the church&lt;br /&gt;
And burst in a ball of flames&lt;br /&gt;
Only Hall of Fame I be inducted in is the alcohol of fame&lt;br /&gt;
On the wall of shame&lt;br /&gt;
You fags think it's all a game&lt;br /&gt;
'Til I walk a flock of flames&lt;br /&gt;
Off a plank and&lt;br /&gt;
Tell me what in the fuck are you thinking?&lt;br /&gt;
Little gay looking boy&lt;br /&gt;
So gay I can barely say it with a straight face looking boy&lt;br /&gt;
You're witnessing a massacre like you're watching a church gathering&lt;br /&gt;
And take place looking boy&lt;br /&gt;
Oy vey, that boy's gay&lt;br /&gt;
That's all they say looking boy&lt;br /&gt;
You get a thumbs up, pat on the back&lt;br /&gt;
And a way to go from your label everyday looking boy&lt;br /&gt;
Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy?&lt;br /&gt;
I got a &amp;quot;hell yeah&amp;quot; from Dre looking boy&lt;br /&gt;
I'mma work for everything I have&lt;br /&gt;
Never ask nobody for shit&lt;br /&gt;
Get outta my face looking boy&lt;br /&gt;
Basically boy you're never gonna be capable&lt;br /&gt;
To keep it up with the same pace looking boy, cause&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Bridge:]&lt;br /&gt;
I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God&lt;br /&gt;
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod&lt;br /&gt;
The way I'm racing around the track, call me Nascar, Nascar&lt;br /&gt;
Dale Earnhardt of the trailer park, the White Trash God&lt;br /&gt;
Kneel before General Zod this planet's Krypton, no Asgard, Asgard&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 3:]&lt;br /&gt;
So you'll be Thor and I'll be Odin&lt;br /&gt;
You rodent, I'm omnipotent&lt;br /&gt;
Let off then I'm reloading&lt;br /&gt;
Immediately with these bombs I'm totin'&lt;br /&gt;
And I should not be woken&lt;br /&gt;
I'm the walking dead&lt;br /&gt;
But I'm just a talking head, a zombie floating&lt;br /&gt;
But I got your mom deep throating&lt;br /&gt;
I'm out my ramen noodle&lt;br /&gt;
We have nothing in common, poodle&lt;br /&gt;
I'm a doberman, pinch yourself&lt;br /&gt;
In the arm and pay homage, pupil&lt;br /&gt;
It's me&lt;br /&gt;
My honesty's brutal&lt;br /&gt;
But it's honestly futile if I don't utilize&lt;br /&gt;
What I do though for good&lt;br /&gt;
At least once in a while so I wanna make sure&lt;br /&gt;
Somewhere in this chicken scratch I scribble and doodle&lt;br /&gt;
Enough rhymes to&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe try to help get some people through tough times&lt;br /&gt;
But I gotta keep a few punchlines&lt;br /&gt;
Just in case cause even you unsigned&lt;br /&gt;
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunchtime&lt;br /&gt;
I know there was a time where once I&lt;br /&gt;
Was king of the underground&lt;br /&gt;
But I still rap like I'm on my Pharoahe Monch grind&lt;br /&gt;
So I crunch rhymes&lt;br /&gt;
But sometimes when you combine&lt;br /&gt;
Appeal with the skin color of mine&lt;br /&gt;
You get too big and here they come trying to&lt;br /&gt;
Censor you like that one line I said&lt;br /&gt;
On &amp;quot;I'm Back&amp;quot; from the Mathers LP&lt;br /&gt;
One when I tried to say I take seven kids from Columbine&lt;br /&gt;
Put 'em all in a line&lt;br /&gt;
Add an AK-47, a revolver and a nine&lt;br /&gt;
See if I get away with it now&lt;br /&gt;
That I ain't as big as I was, but I've&lt;br /&gt;
Morphed into an immortal coming through the portal&lt;br /&gt;
You're stuck in a timewarp from two thousand four though&lt;br /&gt;
And I don't know what the fuck that you rhyme for&lt;br /&gt;
You're pointless as Rapunzel&lt;br /&gt;
With fucking cornrows&lt;br /&gt;
You're write normal, fuck being normal&lt;br /&gt;
And I just bought a new Raygun from the future&lt;br /&gt;
Just to come and shoot ya&lt;br /&gt;
Like when Fabolous made Ray J mad&lt;br /&gt;
Cause Fab said he looked like a fag&lt;br /&gt;
At Maywhether's pad singin' to a man&lt;br /&gt;
While they played piano&lt;br /&gt;
Man, oh man, that was a 24/7 special&lt;br /&gt;
On the cable channel&lt;br /&gt;
So Ray J went straight to the radio station the very next day&lt;br /&gt;
&amp;quot;Hey, Fab, I'mma kill you&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed, (JJ Fad)&lt;br /&gt;
Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human&lt;br /&gt;
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman&lt;br /&gt;
Innovative and I'm made of rubber, so that anything you say is&lt;br /&gt;
Ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you&lt;br /&gt;
I'm never stating more than ever demonstrating&lt;br /&gt;
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating&lt;br /&gt;
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting&lt;br /&gt;
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating&lt;br /&gt;
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated&lt;br /&gt;
I make elevating music&lt;br /&gt;
You make elevator music&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, he's too mainstream&lt;br /&gt;
Well, that's what they do&lt;br /&gt;
When they get jealous, they confuse it&lt;br /&gt;
It's not hip hop, it's pop&lt;br /&gt;
Cause I found a hella way to fuse it&lt;br /&gt;
With rock, shock rap with Doc&lt;br /&gt;
Throw on Lose Yourself and make 'em lose it&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know how to make songs like that&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know what words to use&lt;br /&gt;
Let me know when it occurs to you&lt;br /&gt;
While I'm ripping any one of these verses diverse as you&lt;br /&gt;
It's curtains, I'm inadvertently hurtin' you&lt;br /&gt;
How many verses I gotta murder to&lt;br /&gt;
Prove that if you were half as nice at songs&lt;br /&gt;
You could sacrifice virgins to&lt;br /&gt;
School flunkie, pill junky&lt;br /&gt;
But look at the accolades these skills brung me&lt;br /&gt;
Full of myself, but still hungry&lt;br /&gt;
I bully myself cause I make me do what I put my mind to&lt;br /&gt;
When I'm a million leagues above you&lt;br /&gt;
Ill when I speak in tongues&lt;br /&gt;
But it's still tongue in cheek, fuck you&lt;br /&gt;
I'm drunk so Satan take the fucking wheel&lt;br /&gt;
I'm asleep in the front seat&lt;br /&gt;
Bumping Heavy D and the Boys&lt;br /&gt;
Still chunky, but funky&lt;br /&gt;
But in my head there's something&lt;br /&gt;
I can feel tugging and struggling&lt;br /&gt;
Angels fight with devils and&lt;br /&gt;
Here's what they want from me&lt;br /&gt;
They're asking me to eliminate some of the women hate&lt;br /&gt;
But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred that I had&lt;br /&gt;
Then you may be a little patient and more sympathetic to the situation&lt;br /&gt;
And understand the discrimination&lt;br /&gt;
But fuck it&lt;br /&gt;
Life's handing you lemons&lt;br /&gt;
Make lemonade then&lt;br /&gt;
But if I can't batter the women&lt;br /&gt;
How the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then?&lt;br /&gt;
Don't mistake it for Satan&lt;br /&gt;
It's a fatal mistake if you think I need to be overseas&lt;br /&gt;
And take a vacation to trip abroad&lt;br /&gt;
And make her fall on her face and&lt;br /&gt;
Don't be a retard, be a king?&lt;br /&gt;
Think not&lt;br /&gt;
Why be a king when you can be a God?&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Eminem - Rap God.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12833#12833</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>28 Ноември 2013, 09:39</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12833#12833</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>