<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>9 Октомври 2026, 23:17</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>9 Октомври 2026, 23:17</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Eminem - The Monster feat. Rihanna (Explicit) + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12845#12845</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 17 Декември 2013, 14:18&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/EHkozMIXZ8w&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/EHkozMIXZ8w&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;[Hook - Rihanna:]&lt;br /&gt;
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed&lt;br /&gt;
Get along with the voices inside of my head&lt;br /&gt;
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath&lt;br /&gt;
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 1 - Eminem:]&lt;br /&gt;
I wanted the fame, but not the cover of Newsweek&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, well, guess beggars can't be choosey&lt;br /&gt;
Wanted to receive attention for my music&lt;br /&gt;
Wanted to be left alone in public. Excuse me&lt;br /&gt;
For wanting my cake and eat it too, and wanting it both ways&lt;br /&gt;
Fame made me a balloon 'cause my ego inflated&lt;br /&gt;
When I blew; see, but it was confusing&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leaf&lt;br /&gt;
Abused ink, used it as a tool when I blew steam (wooh!)&lt;br /&gt;
Hit the lottery, oh wee&lt;br /&gt;
With what I gave up to get was bittersweet&lt;br /&gt;
It was like winning a used me&lt;br /&gt;
Ironic 'cause I think I'm getting so huge I need a shrink&lt;br /&gt;
I'm beginning to lose sleep: one sheep, two sheep&lt;br /&gt;
Going cuckoo and cooky as Kool Keith&lt;br /&gt;
But I'm actually weirder than you think&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause I'm&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook - Rihanna:]&lt;br /&gt;
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed&lt;br /&gt;
Get along with the voices inside of my head&lt;br /&gt;
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath&lt;br /&gt;
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, that's nothing&lt;br /&gt;
Well, that's nothing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 2 - Eminem:]&lt;br /&gt;
No, I ain't much of a poet but I know somebody once told me&lt;br /&gt;
To seize the moment and don't squander it&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause you never know when it all could be over tomorrow&lt;br /&gt;
So I keep conjuring, sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn from&lt;br /&gt;
(Yeah, ponder it, do you want this?&lt;br /&gt;
It's no wonder you're losing your mind, the way it wanders)&lt;br /&gt;
Yo-lo-lo-lo-yee-whoo&lt;br /&gt;
I think you've been wandering off down yonder&lt;br /&gt;
And stumbled onto Jeff VanVonderen&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause I need an interventionist&lt;br /&gt;
To intervene between me and this monster&lt;br /&gt;
And save me from myself and all this conflict&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it&lt;br /&gt;
My OCD is conking me in the head&lt;br /&gt;
Keep knocking, nobody's home, I'm sleepwalking&lt;br /&gt;
I'm just relaying what the voice in my head's saying&lt;br /&gt;
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just friends with the&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook - Rihanna:]&lt;br /&gt;
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed&lt;br /&gt;
Get along with the voices inside of my head&lt;br /&gt;
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath&lt;br /&gt;
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, that's nothing&lt;br /&gt;
Well, that's nothing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 3: Eminem]&lt;br /&gt;
Call me crazy, but I had this vision&lt;br /&gt;
One day that I'd walk amongst you a regular civilian&lt;br /&gt;
But until then drums get killed and I'm coming straight at&lt;br /&gt;
MCs, blood get spilled and I&lt;br /&gt;
Take it back to the days that I get on a Dre track&lt;br /&gt;
Give every kid who got played that&lt;br /&gt;
Pumped up feeling and shit to say back&lt;br /&gt;
To the kids who played 'em&lt;br /&gt;
I ain't here to save the fucking children&lt;br /&gt;
But if one kid out of a hundred million&lt;br /&gt;
Who are going through a struggle feels and then relates that's great&lt;br /&gt;
It's payback, Russell Wilson falling way back&lt;br /&gt;
In the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make that&lt;br /&gt;
Straw into gold chump, I will spin Rumpelstiltskin in a haystack&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe I need a straight jacket, face facts&lt;br /&gt;
I am nuts for real, but I'm okay with that&lt;br /&gt;
It's nothing, I'm still friends with the&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Hook - Rihanna:]&lt;br /&gt;
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed&lt;br /&gt;
Get along with the voices inside of my head&lt;br /&gt;
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath&lt;br /&gt;
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy&lt;br /&gt;
[x2]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, that's nothing&lt;br /&gt;
Well, that's nothing&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Eminem - The Monster feat. Rihanna.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12845#12845</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>17 Декември 2013, 14:18</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12845#12845</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>