<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>9 Октомври 2026, 23:25</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>9 Октомври 2026, 23:25</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Justin Bieber - Confident feat. Chance The Rapper + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12855#12855</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 31 Януари 2014, 19:41&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/47YClVMlthI&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/47YClVMlthI&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;[Intro:]&lt;br /&gt;
Don't do it to me [x2]&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
Don't do it to me [x3]&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 1: Justin Bieber]&lt;br /&gt;
Focused, I'm focused&lt;br /&gt;
She got a body like that&lt;br /&gt;
I ain't never seen nothing like that&lt;br /&gt;
Like a fantasy in front of me&lt;br /&gt;
I think that something special is going down&lt;br /&gt;
That's right I think she foreign&lt;br /&gt;
Think she foreign, got passports&lt;br /&gt;
Mi amor started slow, got faster&lt;br /&gt;
She gon' work some more, work some more&lt;br /&gt;
No stopping her now, no stopping her now&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Pre-Chorus:]&lt;br /&gt;
Then she started dancing, sexual romancing&lt;br /&gt;
Nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets&lt;br /&gt;
What's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you&lt;br /&gt;
She's got my attention, she's confident&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Chorus:]&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
She's confident&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm down with it&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
She's confident&lt;br /&gt;
You could tell by the way she walks in the room&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 2: Justin Bieber]&lt;br /&gt;
She said it's her first time&lt;br /&gt;
I think she might of lied&lt;br /&gt;
Feels so good damn, and I don't know why&lt;br /&gt;
I'm addicted, something like an addict&lt;br /&gt;
Got me twisted, but still I gotta have it&lt;br /&gt;
Explosive, explosive (I could still smell her perfume)&lt;br /&gt;
It's not hard to notice, that I'm open&lt;br /&gt;
Hypnotized by the way she moves&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Pre-Chorus:]&lt;br /&gt;
Then she started dancing, sexual romancing&lt;br /&gt;
Nasty but she fancy, Mona Lisa masterpiece&lt;br /&gt;
What's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you&lt;br /&gt;
She's got my attention, she's confident&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Chorus:]&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
She's confident&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm down with it&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
She's confident&lt;br /&gt;
You could tell by the way she walks in the room&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Bridge:]&lt;br /&gt;
She said it's her first time&lt;br /&gt;
I think she might of lied&lt;br /&gt;
Feels so good damn, and I don't know why&lt;br /&gt;
I'm addicted, something like an addict&lt;br /&gt;
Got me twisted, but still I gotta have it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Verse 3: Chance the Rapper]&lt;br /&gt;
Tattoos, piercings and she just learned to twerk&lt;br /&gt;
She ain't got a heart or a ass, just her brains&lt;br /&gt;
Gotta ask cause her ass on a learning curve&lt;br /&gt;
And she love to earn the verb, I mean burn the word&lt;br /&gt;
That's only legal with a doctors note&lt;br /&gt;
Real deep pockets like a doctors coat&lt;br /&gt;
Stay fitted like Diddy, hair back tryna rock the boat&lt;br /&gt;
She the first mate wanna rock the boat&lt;br /&gt;
She never forget to ride like a bicycle&lt;br /&gt;
She like planes, trains, chains with icicles&lt;br /&gt;
It goes her, blank, blank, and rock &amp;amp; roll&lt;br /&gt;
She says, &amp;quot;I know, honey bunny that's a funny thing.&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Watch her twerk for a goodfella&lt;br /&gt;
She money dance with the money team&lt;br /&gt;
(She's confident)&lt;br /&gt;
IGH!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Chorus:]&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
She's confident&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
And I'm down with it&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no&lt;br /&gt;
She's confident&lt;br /&gt;
You could tell by the way she walks in the room&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[Bridge:]&lt;br /&gt;
She said it's her first time&lt;br /&gt;
I think she might of lied&lt;br /&gt;
Feels so good damn, and I don't know why&lt;br /&gt;
I'm addicted, something like an addict&lt;br /&gt;
Got me twisted, but still I gotta have it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still I gotta have it [x3]&lt;br /&gt;
Oh no no, oh no no [x4]&lt;br /&gt;
But still I gotta have it&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Justin Bieber - Confident feat. Chance The Rapper.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12855#12855</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>31 Януари 2014, 19:41</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12855#12855</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>