<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251" ?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
  <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
  <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/index.php</link>
  <description>Форуми</description>
  <language>bulgarian</language>
  <copyright>(c) Copyright 2026 by bG-PrO.CoM</copyright>
  <managingEditor>support@bg-pro.com</managingEditor>
  <webMaster>support@bg-pro.com</webMaster>
  <pubDate>8 Октомври 2026, 20:24</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>8 Октомври 2026, 20:24</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss</docs>
  <generator>phpBB2 RSS Syndication Mod by Lucas</generator>
  <ttl>1</ttl>

  <image>
    <title>bG-PrO.CoM RSS Feeds</title>
    <url></url>
    <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/</link>
    <description>Форуми</description>
  </image>

                                      <item>
                                        <title>Florence + The Machine - You've Got the Love + Lyrics</title>
                                        <link>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12863#12863</link>
                                        <description>&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Автор: &lt;a href='http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;Kraff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      Пуснато: 12 Февруари 2014, 20:17&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                                      &lt;object type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot; data=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/PQZhN65vq9E&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; style=&quot;border:1px solid #000;border-bottom:0px&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/PQZhN65vq9E&amp;amp;autohide=1&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div style=&quot;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica;background:#000;width:642px;padding:5px 0 5px 0;color:silver;text-align:center&quot;&gt;Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.bg-pro.com/?goto=contact&amp;amp;about=video&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; title=&quot;Сигнализирайте за неработещо видео&quot; style=&quot;color:#D0F5BA&quot;&gt;подай сигнал&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;lyrics&quot;&gt;Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air&lt;br /&gt;
I know I can count on you&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes I feel like saying &amp;quot;Lord I just don't care&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
But you've got the love I need To see me through&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough&lt;br /&gt;
And things go wrong no matter what I do&lt;br /&gt;
Now and then it seems that life is just too much&lt;br /&gt;
But you've got the love I need to see me through&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When food is gone you are my daily meal&lt;br /&gt;
When friends are gone I know my Saviour's love is real&lt;br /&gt;
You know it's real&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Time after time I think &amp;quot;Oh Lord what's the use?&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
Time after time I think it's just no good&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause sooner or later in life, the things you love you loose&lt;br /&gt;
But you got the love I need to see me through&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[2x]&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
You got the love&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air&lt;br /&gt;
'Cause I know I can count on you&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes I feel like saying &amp;quot;Lord I just don't care&amp;quot;&lt;br /&gt;
But you've got the love I need to see me through&lt;/div&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;??????? ???????:&lt;/span&gt; Florence + The Machine - You've Got the Love.mp3  [ &lt;a href=&quot;javascript&amp;#058;;&quot; onclick=&quot;alert('Линка е видим само за регистрирани потребители!\nМоля регистрирайте се сега или влезте в акаунта си.\nРегистрацията е безплатна и отнема броени секунди.');&quot;&gt;линк&lt;/a&gt; ] </description>
                                        <comments>http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12863#12863</comments>
                                        <author>Kraff</author>
                                        <pubDate>12 Февруари 2014, 20:17</pubDate>
                                        <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.bg-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12863#12863</guid>
                                      </item></channel></rss>