[Pre-Chorus]
I can't seem to live without your love
Suffocating here by myself dying for your touch
Spring time eyes that get you every time
And I just can't seem to give you up
You're mine
[Chorus]
You make me feel
Our love would never end
How can I forget
Baby we were the best
Suffered dreams of you all through the night
And baby I can't seem to give you up
You're mine
[Post-Chorus]
I can't seem to give you up
You're Mine (baby you're mine)
I can't seem to give you up
You're Mine
Summer days and summer nights
When I felt you in my arms
Didn't I want you badly
Wanted to let you have me
Autumn days and stormy nights
When you crushed me with your charms
Didn't I need you madly
Now I'm lying here falling apart
[Pre-Chorus]
I can't seem to live without your love
Suffocating here by myself dying for your touch
Spring time eyes that get you every time
And I just can't seem to give you up
You're Mine
[Chorus]
Boy you make me feel
Our love would never end
How can I forget
Baby we were the best
I suffer dreams of you all through the night
And baby I can't seem to give you up
You're Mine
I can't seem to give you up
You're Mine (baby you're mine)
I can't seem to give you up
You're Mine
[Bridge]
Oh
You make me feel
Like love would never end
Tell me how can I forget that
My baby we were the best
I suffer in dreams of you all through the night
And baby I can't seem to
Give you up
You're mine
[Post-Chorus]
I can't seem to give you up
You're Mine
I can't seem to give you up
You're Mine
Споделете тази тема с вашите приятели чрез социалните бутони, които ще намерите в горния десен ъгъл. В случай, че някой от бутоните не работи по предназначение, моля пишете ни от страницата за контакти.
Съжалявам, но информацията за времето не е достъпна!- гледай онлайн прогноза за времето
Не Можете да пускате нови теми Не Можете да отговаряте на темите Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си Не Можете да гласувате в анкети
Може би ще ви е интересно да прегледате и някоя друга подобна тема или препоръчанана такава от списъка по-надолу.