СъобщениеОтговори в темата: 0 Видяна е общо 282 пъти
Kraff пияна тиква офлайн в момента Регистрация: 21.03.2008 Възраст: 41 / Мнения: 5334 Местожителство: Варна
Robin Thicke - All Tied Up (Official Music Video) + Lyrics » 23 Септември 2013, 13:55
Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (подай сигнал)
????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):
Oooooh ohh yeah
Ohh ohh
Hey, girl
I've been thinking
About you in see-through secrets
Crawling on my thousand thread count
Down, down, down
Play, play hard to get it
'Cause you know I love to chase that
Till you push me on the bed and start your show
Baby 'cause I'm all tied up
Inside, come save me
I get lonely (I get lonely)
I get blue (I get blue)
I want you baby (I want you baby)
I need you (all I need is you)
'Cause I'm all tied up (ohh yeah yeah yeah oooh)
Inside, come save me
I get lonely (come save me)
I get blue (come save me)
I want you baby (come on baby)
I need you (all I need is you)
Lay, lay across my pillow
As you make love to my ego
And you always treat me like a superstar
Oh, I'm so obsessed you,
Know I'm such a mess
But, when I see you get undressed and
Start your show
Baby 'cause I'm all tied up
Inside, come save me
I get lonely (I get lonely)
I get blue (I get blue)
I want you baby (I want you baby)
I need you (all I need is you)
'Cause I'm all tied up (hey yeah yeah yeah yeah yey)
Inside, come save me
I get lonely (come save me)
I get blue (come save me)
I want you baby (all I...)
I need you (all I need is your love)
(I'm all tied up) girl, I'm so locked up inside
(I get blue) Ooh I need you, you got the key baby,
Only you can release me now (ooh)
(I'm all tied up) I need your love, ooh I need you to save me baby
(I need you) ooh you got the key, come on and set me free
Baby 'cause I'm all tied up
Inside, come save me (uhh)
I get lonely (I get lonely)
I get blue (I get blue)
I want you baby (I want you baby)
I need you (all I need is you)
'Cause I'm all tied up (ohh yeah yeah yeeiiii)
Inside, come save me
I get lonely (come save me)
I get blue (come save me)
I want you baby (all I...)
I need you (all I need is you)
Baby 'cause I'm all tied up (all tied up)
Inside, come save me (I'm all tied up) (all tied up)
I get lonely (I'm so lonely)
I get blue (I get blue)
I want you baby (come on save me baby)
I need you (nothing without you)
'Cause I'm all tied up (ohh yeah yeah yeeaahhh)
Inside, come save me
I get lonely (come on just save me)
I get blue (come on just save me)
I want you baby (come on just save me)
I need you (I need your love)
??????? ???????: Robin Thicke - All Tied Up.mp3 [ линк ]
Споделете тази тема с вашите приятели чрез социалните бутони, които ще намерите в горния десен ъгъл. В случай, че някой от бутоните не работи по предназначение, моля пишете ни от страницата за контакти.
Съжалявам, но информацията за времето не е достъпна!- гледай онлайн прогноза за времето
Не Можете да пускате нови теми Не Можете да отговаряте на темите Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си Не Можете да гласувате в анкети
Може би ще ви е интересно да прегледате и някоя друга подобна тема или препоръчанана такава от списъка по-надолу.