СъобщениеОтговори в темата: 0 Видяна е общо 445 пъти
Kraff пияна тиква офлайн в момента Регистрация: 21.03.2008 Възраст: 41 / Мнения: 5334 Местожителство: Варна
Icona Pop - I Love It ft. Charli XCX (Music Video) + Lyrics » 2 Октомври 2013, 22:26
Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (подай сигнал)
????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):
I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.
I don't care, I love it.
I don't care.
I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.
I don't care, I love it.
I don't care.
You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch
I love it!
I love it!
I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.
I don't care, I love it.
I don't care, I love it, I love it.
I don't care, I love it.
I don't care.
You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch
I don't care, I love it.
I don't care, I love it, I love it.
I don't care, I love it.
I don't care, I love it, I love it.
I don't care.
I love it.
??????? ???????: Icona Pop - I Love It ft. Charli XCX.mp3 [ линк ]
Споделете тази тема с вашите приятели чрез социалните бутони, които ще намерите в горния десен ъгъл. В случай, че някой от бутоните не работи по предназначение, моля пишете ни от страницата за контакти.
Съжалявам, но информацията за времето не е достъпна!- гледай онлайн прогноза за времето
Не Можете да пускате нови теми Не Можете да отговаряте на темите Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си Не Можете да гласувате в анкети
Може би ще ви е интересно да прегледате и някоя друга подобна тема или препоръчанана такава от списъка по-надолу.