СъобщениеОтговори в темата: 0 Видяна е общо 574 пъти
Kraff пияна тиква офлайн в момента Регистрация: 21.03.2008 Възраст: 41 / Мнения: 5334 Местожителство: Варна
One Direction - Story of My Life (Music Video) + Lyrics » 8 Ноември 2013, 13:18
Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (подай сигнал)
????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):
Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone
And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I've been holding on too tight
With nothing in between
The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)
Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage
I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill
Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still
And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I've been holding on so tight
With nothing in between
The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)
And I'll be waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds
The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time is frozen
The story of my life
I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love
Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
??????? ???????: One Direction - Story of My Life.mp3 [ линк ]
Споделете тази тема с вашите приятели чрез социалните бутони, които ще намерите в горния десен ъгъл. В случай, че някой от бутоните не работи по предназначение, моля пишете ни от страницата за контакти.
Съжалявам, но информацията за времето не е достъпна!- гледай онлайн прогноза за времето
Не Можете да пускате нови теми Не Можете да отговаряте на темите Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си Не Можете да гласувате в анкети
Може би ще ви е интересно да прегледате и някоя друга подобна тема или препоръчанана такава от списъка по-надолу.