Justin Bieber - Confident feat. Chance The Rapper + Lyrics

Форуми » Музика / Клипчета » "Който мисли, зло не пее." Или как беше!? :o Изпей ни какво мислиш.
 « Предишна тема Следваща тема » 
Автор  СъобщениеОтговори в темата: 0   Видяна е общо 455 пъти 
Kraff
пияна тиква
пияна тиква
офлайн в момента
звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда звезда
Регистрация: 21.03.2008
Възраст: 41 / Мнения: 5334
Местожителство: Варна
Justin Bieber - Confident feat. Chance The Rapper + Lyrics » 31 Януари 2014, 19:41

Проблем със зареждането на видеото? Моля сигнализирайте и ще го оправим! (подай сигнал)

????? ??? ??????? (Lyrics):
[Intro:]
Don't do it to me [x2]
Oh no no, oh no no
Don't do it to me [x3]
Oh no no, oh no no

[Verse 1: Justin Bieber]
Focused, I'm focused
She got a body like that
I ain't never seen nothing like that
Like a fantasy in front of me
I think that something special is going down
That's right I think she foreign
Think she foreign, got passports
Mi amor started slow, got faster
She gon' work some more, work some more
No stopping her now, no stopping her now

[Pre-Chorus:]
Then she started dancing, sexual romancing
Nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets
What's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you
She's got my attention, she's confident

[Chorus:]
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
Oh no no, oh no no
And I'm down with it
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
You could tell by the way she walks in the room

[Verse 2: Justin Bieber]
She said it's her first time
I think she might of lied
Feels so good damn, and I don't know why
I'm addicted, something like an addict
Got me twisted, but still I gotta have it
Explosive, explosive (I could still smell her perfume)
It's not hard to notice, that I'm open
Hypnotized by the way she moves

[Pre-Chorus:]
Then she started dancing, sexual romancing
Nasty but she fancy, Mona Lisa masterpiece
What's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you
She's got my attention, she's confident

[Chorus:]
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
Oh no no, oh no no
And I'm down with it
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
You could tell by the way she walks in the room

[Bridge:]
She said it's her first time
I think she might of lied
Feels so good damn, and I don't know why
I'm addicted, something like an addict
Got me twisted, but still I gotta have it

[Verse 3: Chance the Rapper]
Tattoos, piercings and she just learned to twerk
She ain't got a heart or a ass, just her brains
Gotta ask cause her ass on a learning curve
And she love to earn the verb, I mean burn the word
That's only legal with a doctors note
Real deep pockets like a doctors coat
Stay fitted like Diddy, hair back tryna rock the boat
She the first mate wanna rock the boat
She never forget to ride like a bicycle
She like planes, trains, chains with icicles
It goes her, blank, blank, and rock & roll
She says, "I know, honey bunny that's a funny thing."
Watch her twerk for a goodfella
She money dance with the money team
(She's confident)
IGH!

[Chorus:]
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
Oh no no, oh no no
And I'm down with it
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
You could tell by the way she walks in the room

[Bridge:]
She said it's her first time
I think she might of lied
Feels so good damn, and I don't know why
I'm addicted, something like an addict
Got me twisted, but still I gotta have it

Still I gotta have it [x3]
Oh no no, oh no no [x4]
But still I gotta have it
??????? ???????: Justin Bieber - Confident feat. Chance The Rapper.mp3 [ линк ]

Signature
Влезте или се регистрирайте за да виждате подписите и линковете!
[ общо 32568 точки ]
Offline Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Посетете сайта на потребителя Skype профил Мнение 1 
like

Споделете тази тема с вашите приятели чрез социалните бутони, които ще намерите в горния десен ъгъл.
В случай, че някой от бутоните не работи по предназначение, моля пишете ни от страницата за контакти.
Съжалявам, но информацията за времето не е достъпна!- гледай онлайн прогноза за времето
 
 Покажи мненията от преди:   
Идете на:  
Форуми » Музика / Клипчета

Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети
Може би ще ви е интересно да прегледате и някоя друга подобна тема или препоръчанана такава от списъка по-надолу.
Тема Автор Форум М Пуснато
Няма нови Pink - True Love ft. Lily Allen (Music Video) + Lyrics Kraff Музика / Клипчета (0) 26 Октомври 2014, 11:41 Вижте последното мнение
Няма нови Pink - Raise Your Glass (Official Music Video) + Lyrics Kraff Музика / Клипчета (0) 26 Октомври 2014, 11:37 Вижте последното мнение
Няма нови Pink - So What (Official Music Video) + Lyrics Kraff Музика / Клипчета (0) 26 Октомври 2014, 11:32 Вижте последното мнение
Няма нови Pink - Please Don't Leave Me (Official Music Video) + Lyrics Kraff Музика / Клипчета (0) 26 Октомври 2014, 11:29 Вижте последното мнение
Няма нови Pink - Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess (Video) + Lyrics Kraff Музика / Клипчета (0) 26 Октомври 2014, 11:22 Вижте последното мнение